Nowadays, modern public affairs is all about participation. The best results are achieved by companies and organizations with a strong public profile and whose key executives actively discuss social and political issues. This is especially important when facing regulatory challenges.
We help companies to define and create their desired public profile and to identify key societal influencers, from politicians and officials to citizens’ organizations.
Our services relating to public affairs include the following:
- Strategic advice: placing a company, organization, or the industry it represents in a political frame of reference and strengthening its social profile
- Political influence: Creation of influencer communications strategies and support for strategy implementation
- Political risk analyses: general and industry-specific political risk assessment
- Coaching: how to engage in dialogue with political decision-makers, how to influence the government programme
- Challenging markets: help with launching new products and services that challenge prevailing norms and regulation